Friday 30 May 2008

The Streets - Skinners Epic Promo Trek

THE STREETS star MIKE SKINNER is intending to make the video for his next single one to remember - he is walking from Britain to France for the promo.

The British rapper wants a new direction for the video to promote the band's upcoming single The Escapist, and insists the epic trek will get people interested in the song.

And the star has seemingly found inspiration for the promo from another globe-trotting Brit - Monty Python star Michael Palin.

Skinner says, "For this work of creative moving imagery I have decided to walk to the south of France. I will be relaying the highlights of it with you over the next few weeks of my journey.

"From a grey Dover (Cliffs) I bid my English and Albion farewell. Long live Michael Palin."




See Also